How to Watch Spanish Channels on Firestick (2023 Working)
Do you want to know how to watch the Spanish channels on firestick? well, I am also a big-time Spanish show, TV series, movies, etc lover and I know the struggle of finding working Spanish channels on streaming websites but don’t worry now the struggle is over.
I finally found a way to watch almost all Spanish channels on firestick and that too for absolutely free of cost. If you have a firestick device or fire TV then the method that I am today going to share will work like a piece of cake.
You can watch almost all famous Spanish channels like Univision, Estrella TV, etc on firestick. We will be going to take the help of a third-party app called PatoPlayer to watch Spanish channels on firestick.
With this app, you will be able to stream Spanish movies, dramas, Shows, TV series, etc for free. However, to follow this method you should know how to install third-party apps on firestick and how to prepare firestick before installing third-party apps on firestick.
Well, don’t worry, even if it is your first time installing third-party apps on firestick, I am here to help you out in installing a PatoPlayer on firestick to watch Spanish channels for free on your firestick device.
Is it possible to watch Spanish Channels on firestick?
Yes, it is very much possible to watch Spanish channels on firestick, there is no rocket science in it. All you need to do is install the app known as “PatoPlayer” on firestick.
PatoPlayer is a Spanish streaming app that has all Spanish channels which you can stream for free on firestick. However, you must have to install a working VPN on firestick to hide your identity because this method is not a legal way of streaming.
Watching Live Spanish TV on firestick is very easy with this app. Another good thing that I really love about PatoPlayer is that it is completely free to use. You don’t have to buy a subscription or anything like that to use this application. It is absolutely free to use.
Now without wasting any further time let’s get started with the main steps to watch Spanish live TV channels on fire tv.
How to Watch Spanish Channels on Firestick
Now let’s install Pato Player so that you can watch Spanish channels on firestick without any hustle. But first thing first, you need to enable apps from unknown sources on firestick before you can install PatoPlayer or any third-party apps on firestick.
Once you have enabled unknown sources on firestick, you then need to download and install the downloader application on firestick and once that is also done then you are completely ready to install this application.
Follow the below steps to know how to install Pato Player on firestick.
- Open your firestick device and from the Amazon app store download and install the “Downloader” application.
- To download the Downloader application, simply go to “Search” and type “Downloader”.
- Now click on the icon of the Downloader app.
- Click on “Get” and the application will start downloading.
- Once that is done you are all set.
Now it’s time to install the PatoPlayer app.
Install PatoPlayer APK via the Downloader app on firestick
- Open the downloader application on firestick that was just installed.
- Now when you open the application for the first time it will ask you to accept their terms and conditions, so simply do that.
- After that you will see the home screen of the app, there on the search bar, you need to enter the following URL:https://bit.ly/3yxFsFK
- Make sure to type the URL exactly the same as written above otherwise, the download process will not start.
- After that downloader application will scan the URL, basically it will see if the URL you typed is correct or not.
- If everything is correct, the downloader app will start downloading the PatoPayer APK on firestick.
- The whole process of downloading the PatoPlayer APK will hardly take a minute or so and once that is done you will be redirected to the installation page.
- To install PatoPlayer APK on firestick, click on the “Install” button.
- Wait for a few seconds until the application is installed.
- I recommend you delete the APK once the application is installed, it will free up some space on firestick that you can utilize further for your own purposes.
- Once it is installed, click on Done
That’s it. You have installed the PatoPlayer application on firestick, now simply open the application and start streaming your favorite Spanish channel on firestick for free.
All channels that are available on PatoPlayer are capable of live streaming.
The above-shared way is the kinda illegal way and if you don’t want to take that route to watch live Spanish channels on fire TV then there is a legal way also but it requires a subscription.
Another method to Watch Live Spanish TV Channels on Firestick
There are live TV streaming services available that help you in watching your favorite live TV channels. However, all these streaming services are paid which means you need to buy a subscription in order to enjoy the service.
I have personally tried lots of live TV streaming services, and below I have shared the 3 best live TV streaming services to watch Spanish channels.
1) Sling TV
Sling TV is a very big name in the live TV streaming world, it is well known for its budget-friendly plans. As compared to other live TV streaming services Sling TV is very cheap and budget-friendly. If you are running tight on budget then I highly recommend you to go with sling TV.
They offer 3 packages 1) Sling TV Orange: this package will cost you $40/month 2) Sling TV Blue: this package will also cost you $40/month. You can opt for Sling TV extras that will cost you an additional $11.
2) Fubo TV
If budget is not an issue and you want to get lots of channels then Fubo TV is the one you should go with. They really have lots of channels. Compared to sling TV, Fubo TV has additional 20 channels. Below are the plans for Fubo TV.
- Fubo TV Pro: It will cost you $74.99/mo and in this plan, you will get around 154 channels.
- Fubo TV Elite: It will cost you $84.99/mo and you will get 218 channels.
- Fubo TV Premier: It will cost you $94.99/mo and this package has a maximum number of channels. You will get almost 227 channels in the Fubo TV Premier package.
3) Youtube TV
If you are looking for a sweet spot then Youtube TV is the one for you. It is cheaper than Fubo TV but costlier than Sling TV. You have to pay $64.99/mo for the subscription of Youtube TV.
Watching Spanish channels on firestick is not that difficult, in fact, it is quite easy. As I just shared above, you just need to download and install the PatoPlayer app on your firestick and that’s it. However, make sure to always use a working VPN whenever you use any such apps on firestick.
For the legal way, you can go with live TV streaming services such as Sling TV, Fubo TV, Youtube TV, etc. If you have any doubts then do let me know.